Advertise On L-Star Sites
When you advertise on L-Star sites you are not only reaching local customers and clients, but you also reach those planning to visit or move here. We frequently meet people who are new to the area who tell us they researched the area by reading the Lansing Star before deciding to move here or accepting a job in the area.
The Star also has a loyal readership in a demographic you want to reach. With more than 90% of our readers using a high-speed connection in the fastest growing community in Tompkins County our readers are the people you want to be your customers. Whether you are located in Lansing, Tompkins County, or neighboring communities, The Lansing Star is the perfect medium for your advertising. Add to that our business directory and weather site and you can't miss.
- We not only get regular readers from week to week, but many find our pages through search engines such as Google, where we are well placed
- If you are a restaurant owner consider this: in our first two years restaurant reviews were prominant in the top 100 articles of all time, accounting for a total of more than 7200 clicks. This means that advertising on our Around Town page or our Search and Archive pages will bring our readers to you
- Lansing is the fastest growing community in Tompkins County. Advertising in the Star means that you not only reach them, but you are the first businesses people learn about when they are thinking of moving here or visiting
- The Front Page is the best spot to advertise, because it gets the most hits. The Search and Archives pages are also in this category
- The News and Around Town pages consistently get the most hits after the Front Page. The Business page often reaches this level, as does Entertainment
Reserve a space on a page of your choice. We have top and bottom banner ads, graphic side ads and text ads available. All ads are clickable, and can go to your web site, or an informational page about your business on our site. Ask about enhanced informational pages.
The Lansing Star Online
PO Box 299
Lansing, NY 14882-0299
You must have the free Acrobat Reader to view this PDF file. You can get it by clicking here. Or just call Karen.